Monday, June 20, 2011

Double Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies...Shampoo

My shampoo smells so good that it makes me hungry and I am not even that big of mint chip fan! My mom got me a bottle of this shampoo for Christmas and I am still shocked by the delicious smell every time I use it. Grant it, I only use when I am at my parent's house, but still!

It is made by Philosophy and there are lots of other scents...coconut frosting, strawberry daiquiri and amazing grace...didn't know that last one had a smell. In my opinion, it is also a bit too pricey for something I am going to wash down the drain. But I will enjoy it while it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. sounds delicious-smelling! i don't know if i could handle smelling that every morning/evening and not having a huge bowl of mint chip ice cream or something haha

    p.s. I believe the saying is "granted" and not "grant it"... ;)

    ReplyDelete