Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a song from this morning's shower

Bring You Glory

If I don't bring You glory,
what am I living for?
If I don't give You praise, all of my days,
who is it I adore?

I will extol the Lord at all times,
My soul will boast in You, O Lord.
Let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
This is the reason I lift up my voice.


If I don't bring You glory, 
what am I living for?
If I don't give You praise, all of my days, 
who is it I adore?

Glorify the Lord with me, 
All you saints, all you saints, 
Let us exalt His name together,
Put praise, put praise on your lips.

If we don't bring You glory,
O Lord, what are we living for?
If we don't give You praise, all of our days,
Who is it we adore?

You alone cans save us,
You alone are our strength.
You alone can redeem and save from the grave.

You alone are good,
You alone are wise.
You alone, You alone are my prize.

You alone are worthy.
You alone give life,
You alone are all my delight.

We bring You glory, O Lord,
It's You we live for.
We bring our praise, now and always,
O King, You, we adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment