Friday, March 2, 2012

whatever i do

Ideal Jobs:

- My dad I would start a wildly popular folk band, so wildly popular that my brothers would want in on the fun. (Currently listening to my dad's CD circa 1995 and you know what?! It is awesome!)
- I would open Bliss Bakery near a college, daily serving my newest and best baked good, orange marmalade bread! (OH MY GOODNESS, it is so good!)
- S.I.T. / EDGE Round 2 --> iEDGE, or something like it
- Sara Grove's nanny (I don't think she needs a nanny. She probably really likes being a mom.)
- Personal Assistant and travel buddy to Lauran Quist
- Etsy shop
- Communication professor (more school)
- Free-hand sign painter, which is what a career test told me my freshmen year of college. (How apt, but would it pay the bills?)
-OR something else?!?

Your ways are higher, Your thoughts are too! 
Lord, I rest before You. I'm so very tired. 
May Your peace rule in my heart and may I have a heart of thankfulness. O that Your Word would dwell in me and that I would teach others with all wisdom, singing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with a grateful heart to You. And whatever I do, whether in word or deed, may I do it all in Your name, Jesus, giving thanks to God, the Father, through You!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I'll start praying that God's will for you WILL in fact be opening Bliss Bakery, and I'll suggest to Him that the college be Azusa Pacific University. Then the Keifes, in addition to all the APU and Citrus College students, can enjoy some delicious marmalade bread! :)

    HIS will be done! Love you. Love your heart, your creaitivity, your love for the Lord! Big Hug!!

    ReplyDelete